Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Constant Change!!

Seasons are changing, of course seasons are bound to change. Some seasons are so welcoming that you can not say NO, and some seasons are so intrusive that you can not hideout yourself. For me, this season has been embracive and attractive.

As someone said, you don’t see things as they are but as you are. Probably, that’s true. It’s not the change in season; it must have been the changes occurring in my life. We all know that we all change every minute of life, probably a bit exaggeration, at least we all change according to time. But we kind of acknowledge the change that we like. Perhaps, I am doing the same here, acknowledging the change I like or the change that has affect on my lifestyle. With that, let me change my approach here (although, I am not changing my intension).

My life has been changing the roads so often, if not all the time. One day I find myself interesting, and annoying at the other instance. At one moment, I find myself lonely and at the other instance, I enjoy my aloofness. Sometimes, I am gentle, sometimes I am cruel. Like this, I find myself in all kind of moods at one time or another. What I like most in all of them, I am not sure, probably the one where I bleed and /or the perhaps the one where I read, and of course the one, for sure, when I am with me, being secluded, I enjoy those silent screams beaming out of me in pleasant pain to reach the sky of never ending hope. That’s my favorite part.

Looks like its time to say good bye to that seclusion. Yes, I am giving up my favorite segment of life. I have decided to come grips with the detachment of detachment. But before I isolate the isolation, let me pay homage to riveting section of life. One has to listen to oneself to understand what one wants to be or what one needs to be. I owe a lot to this detachment phase that I have gone through. This phase clearly taught me the magnitude of attachment and measure of disconnection. Sometimes, people ought to live alone, for sometime to comprehend the fact that life is not what it seems. I feel astonished to look at myself after all these changes. This ‘Me’ is not something that shaped up in a day or two. I had undergone different sectors with constant and consistent observation. I am truly not what I was. I was rustic, arrogant and adamant to some extentand obscure at times. It took me sometime to wipe out the dark clouds and to understand that my foot too needs ground to walk around.

That’s all past, bygones are bygones. One doesn’t need to remember the past as long as he never forgets the essence. Now, let me tell you about ‘change’ (I think that’s what I did, all this time). This change is a welcoming, promising and a potential change. I will write up more on this ‘change’ next time.

No comments: