Thursday, February 08, 2007

C&C

Changes are inevitable. And, year 2007 completely made it true, as any year. It’s just been a month since the beginning of 2007, and already I am witnessing some major changes. Two of my good friends are getting in married this February.

Cnu (Srinivas C. Nama) is into the wedlock on 7th. Cnu and I were roomies thru out our engineering. He is one of the sensible guys of my friends list. He did make us to prepare for GRE and TOEFL. He played instrumental role in applying to Universities for further studies. He used to calculate the required no of periods to attend to get our attendance above 65%. We were always ready to pay that fine for lack of attendance. Other than that, I still remember the fun days we had in D-Hostel room no-42. There is a long list of fun, fights and emotions, we had together, that could take days to write in here. To sum it up in one word, he is an honest and shrewd and nonchalant, sometimes, chap.

Chow (Pradeep C.Mandava) will be tying the knot on 9th. Chow was one of the slick and smart guys of our batch. Even though, he was short, but never refrained from walking tall. I am sure; he was the heart throb of many girls of our college. We both had some unforgettable moments along with Srujan and Phani. I still remember those long walks to Hilton café in the evening times. At times, he was supportive and encouraging, always. His extended support on phone calls to those, who were suffering from exam-phobia, was pleasure to eyes and melody to ears. I can not list all the fun we had, all the emotions we went thru and all the rubbish we did, as the list can be gigantic. All I can say is chow is a prefect example of beauty with brains.

I wish all the best to you guys. I hope you emerge successfully in all your endeavors. Hope to see you soon.

No comments: