Monday, February 19, 2007

Unseen Person??

My weekend was a typical, boring and a routine one. I drove up to Ruston on Friday night and came back on Saturday evening. My trips to Ruston are always fascinating ones. I always have fun in roaming on Latech roads and remembering those good old days spent with some of my ‘good friends’. Those memories are still fresh in my mind. I never want them to be erased off of my mind. I don’t know, why we always feel, gone days are better than the present ones. Is it just me or everybody has the same feeling?

Those early days in US always forced me to go back to engineering days at OU. But the same feelings I never had when I was in OU. I never wanted to go back to my Intermediate days. So, I believe, there is stupendous change in our way of thinking about human relations and there by acquiring the knowledge of social awareness, once we step out of teen-age maze. I mean, feelings were always there for friends and relations but, that adolescent age keeps us away from digging or dwelling deep into those thoughts. Once you are out of teen-age, you would come to a point where you choose to be emotional or sentimental rather than a tough innocuous person.

One has to be poignant and emotional, at times. It is just a way of expressing the feelings towards the other person. Emotional doesn’t make you an incompetent or impotent person, in any manner. Considering emotions and sentiments as weakness is preposterous. I feel, a person has to be able to express his feelings, his thoughts, his belief, and his agony atleast to one person in this world, whole heartedly. If you are able to find that person, you are at the acme of your life knoll.

No comments: