Monday, February 05, 2007

Missing..

My trip to India was a long lasting memory. I started off with lots of dreams, plans and with lots of luggage. Even though my itinerary was lone one, but I had no complaints of fatigue. Staring at Hyderabad up above from Boeing 747 was an amazing experience. The curiosity levels of the mind had no boundaries. I was fully in control and myself when I landed in Begumpet airport. The reception at the airport was overwhelming and mind boggling. I was ecstatic to see all my people waiting outside the airport, waiting for my arrival, without showing a speck of irritation, even after a wait time of 4hrs. On the other hand, felt so guilty and embarrassed, for making them to stand for such a long time, just to have a first glimpse of myself. And then, I had too many question to answer myself, am I really worthy enough to get all these extra attention? Am I really there, where everybody thinks I am? Do I really have the capabilities of withstanding their expectations? Or do they really bother about these facts? And so on…

What happens when a person goes away for few years? They start to miss him/her; they start to realize the fell of his/her presence. Does it happen to anybody who goes away, or the person has to be really electric and active to get that feeling of ‘missing’. Anyway, I felt they missed me, as I did feel.

No comments: